What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses email as a promotional tool for commercial purposes. Email marketing means:
- sending emails to existing customers and clients
- sending emails with advertising ads in order to gain new customers and clients
Email marketing is the oldest way of promotion on the Internet. It is cost-effective, offers direct access to each individual user, it is convenient for one-on-one communication and its effects are easily measurable. This form of E-mail marketing allows us to deliver promotional e-mails (discounts, news, special events) to the target group of users and thus to increase the number of visitors to the website.
Positives of Email Marketing
- Email marketing compared to other forms of direct marketing is inexpensive
- The advertiser does not have to pay for printing and postal distribution
- It is extremely fast
- It is easy to track the response (positive and negative responses, number of clicks on inserted links, purchase ..)